If you’ve dreamed of experiencing real winter fun in Yukon, this package delivers.
By day, you’ll hit the trails by dog sled and hang your hook on a frozen lake. And by night, you’ll enjoy the Lodge’s world-renowned hospitality and comfort.
You can choose the Prospector Wall Tent or the Mt Martha Black Yurt for their wood stove warmth or you may want the Mt. King George which is right in the main lodge. Whatever room or cabin you decide on, we promise you’ll sleep well… unless you stay up all night to watch the northern lights.
Ice fishing with our guide means that all of the gear and planning is taken care of. We provide lunch, tackle and we even teach you to ride the snowmobile you’ll use to get to the fishing hole. The lakes we visit for this adventure are easy to get to yet quiet and have stunning mountain views.
Speaking of stunning views, the drive down the Haines Road towards Dezadeash Lake is beautiful and leads to the sled dogs. Once at Run wild kennel , you’ll meet your Erin, your guide and your team of dogs. Some visitors want to mush and some want to ride. Whatever you decide, you’ll ride while the dogs pull. Get ready to mush now: Gee! = Turn to the right and Haw! = Turn to the left.
Once more, we’ll pack the snacks, the lunch and the thermos so that you can focus on fun.
And here’s something extra: for this package only, (shhh!) we’ve added a late checkout so that you can have time to soak in the hot tub and steam in the sauna before you leave us.
- 3 nights accommodation
- 3 gourmet dinners (3 courses)
- 3 breakfasts (as well as coffee/tea in the room)
- Gift of local goodies in your room
- Guided half-day ice fishing excursion (includes your guide, lunch, equipment and transportation, including the snowmobile you’ll use to get to the fishing hole)
- Dog mushing adventure with Run Wild Kennel (Dog sled ride, lunch and snacks)
This fun winter adventure is priced at $1566.11 per person to stay in the very charming Prospector Wall Tent (based on double occupancy).
The prices do not include 5% GST, transportation from Whitehorse, gratuities nor alcohol.
Mount Martha Black Yurt $1532.78 per person, based on double occupancy.
Mount Vancouver Room $1572.78 per person, based on double occupancy.
Mount King George Room $1566.11 per person, based on double occupancy.
Mount Archibald Pod $1441.11 per person, based on double occupancy.
Old Gold Rush Cabin $1471.94 per person, based on double occupancy.
Mount Logan Suite $1674.44 per person, based on double occupancy.
* The activity level of this tour is moderate/intermediate. Guests must have a certain level of fitness to hold and run behind the sled if needed.
* We will postpone tours in the eventuality of extreme cold weather.