Keeping you safe
Here at Mount Logan EcoLodge we are setting the safety standards high, so our guests can feel safe and relaxed when visiting our Resort. Rest assured that the health and safety of our guests and our staff is our utmost priority.
We are taking all appropriate protective measures recommended by the Yukon Workers Compensation Board and the Yukon Health Authorities and have created new standard operating procedures. This includes strict and thorough cleaning and sanitization of all touch-points and surfaces throughout the entire Resort and continual deep cleaning protocols.
Our plan follows the directions and requirements provided by the Chief Medical Officer of Health – Yukon, the Yukon Workers Compensation Board, Hotel Association of Canada and other authorities.
A Few things to know about our Resort
- Our Martha Black Yurt & Old Gold Rush Cabin are individual accommodations separated from the Lodge and each has its direct outdoor entry without common or confined hallways. Both have their own outhouses.
- All rooms in the Lodge have their own individual entry way except for the Mount Logan suite who share the Lodge main entrance. This is a high traffic area. We do clean the handle many times during the day although it is not always possible. A bottle of hand sanitizer is left near the entrance for your protection.
- Our outdoor area and benches are set up for expanded social distancing.
- We will be limiting available amenities that are high touch for guests. Décor items, magazines,brochures etc. and hair styling equipment will be removed. Lodge access will be limited.
- We request all guests sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the main Lodge. (Please comeprepared).
Our Resort Health & Safety Measures and Protocols
- All our employees have been provided with appropriate PPE following the guidelines as provided by authorities.
- Our team will be completing the Covid-19 symptom pre-screening and will not enter the Lodge if exhibiting (showing) flu-like symptoms.
- Strict and thorough cleaning and sanitization of all high touch-points and surfaces have been implemented throughout our Resort which includes continual deep cleaning protocols.
Shuttle Service and Staying at the Resort
- All our airport shuttles are safe as we only shuttle only guests of one family/group already traveling together. We ask to bring your own face masks for the transfers/tours and we also provide you with hand sanitizer before boarding our vehicle.
- Our check-in is safe and simple. We will welcome you to the Lodge in a safe manner and will give you a quick introduction of all our procedures for a safe stay and will show you to your accommodation.
- We request all guests sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the main Lodge. Guests can feel free to use a personal mask when staying at the Resort, however it is not mandatory. (Please come prepared).
- Check-out is safe and convenient! Leave your accomodation at the confirmed time and meet us in front of the Lodge if you require our assistance/and or shuttle.
- All non-essential in-room elements have been removed for your safety.
- Please bring your own blankets for outdoor use if needed.
- Please bring your own books and games as our communal amenities are unavailable.
- Please note there will be only limited kitchen items available in the Yurt and Cabin. Additional items are available upon request.
- To minimize contact, housekeeping staff will not be permitted to enter your room, yurt or cabin during your stay. Fresh linens, towels and additional room amenities are available upon request.
- Our regimented cleaning will continue to occur after each check-out, which includes strict deep cleaning and sanitization of all touch-points and surfaces.
Food & Beverage (as of August 1, 2020)
- Breakfast and Dinner is resumed with safety protocols in place.
Outdoor Sauna & Hot tub
- Our Outdoor Jacuzzi and Sauna is available to all guests but as we are operating, space is limited and only guests of one family/group are already traveling together. Staggered reservations will be in effect, including increased clean-up time between bookings to ensure our enhanced sanitation protocols are being met and to minimize guest congestion.
View our Amended COVID-19 Terms & Conditions.