At Mount Logan EcoLodge your safety and the safety of our staff and community are our highest priority. We want you to know that you can book with confidence knowing that we have implemented the strictest protocols as recommended by the health authorities.
We have updated our operational plan to follow the directions and requirements provided by the Chief Medical Officer of Health – Yukon, the Yukon Workers Compensation Board, Hotel Association of Canada and our industry association. This includes strict and thorough cleaning and sanitization of all touch-points and surfaces throughout the entire resort and continual deep cleaning protocols.
We continually review and update our protocols to ensure that we are following the latest measures recommended by the the Health Authorities.
A Few things to know about our Resort
- Our Martha Black Yurt & Old Gold Rush Cabin are individual accommodations separated from the Lodge and each has its direct outdoor entry without common or confined hallways. Both have their own outhouses.
- All rooms in the Lodge have their own individuals entry way except for the Mount Logan suite who share’s the Lodge main entrance. This is a high traffic area. We do clean the handle frequently throughout the day. A bottle of hand sanitizer is left near the entrance for your protection.
- Our outdoor area and benches are set up for expanded social distancing.
- We will be limiting available amenities that are high touch for guests. Décor items, beverage, magazines, brochures etc. and hair styling equipment will be removed. Our Lodge sitting area will be removed.
- Lodge access will be limited.
- We request all guests sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the main Lodge. (Please come prepared).
Our Resort Health & Safety Measures and Protocols
- All our employees have been provided with appropriate PPE following the guidelines as provided by authorities.
- Our team will be completing the Covid-19 symptom pre-screening and will not enter the Lodge if exhibiting (showing) flu-like symptoms.
- Strict and thorough cleaning and sanitization of all high touch-points and surfaces have been implemented throughout our Resort which includes continual deep cleaning protocols.
Shuttle Service and Staying at the Resort
- All our airport shuttles are safe as we only do shuttles of families/groups already traveling together. We ask to bring your own face masks for the transfers/tours and we also provide you with hand sanitizer before boarding our vehicle.
- Our check-in is safe and simple. We will welcome you at the Lodge in a safe manner and will give you a quick introduction of all our procedures for a safe stay and will show you to your accommodation.
- We request all guests sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the main Lodge. Guests can feel free to use a personal mask when staying at the Resort, however it is not mandatory. (Please come prepared).
- Check-out is safe and convenient! Leave your accommodation at the confirmed time and meet us at front of the Lodge if you require our assistance/and or shuttle.
- All non-essential in-room elements have been removed for your safety.
- Please bring your own blankets for outdoor use if needed.
- Please bring your own books and games as our communal amenities are unavailable.
- Please note there will be only limited kitchen items available in the Yurt and Cabin. Additional items are available upon request.
- To minimize contact, housekeeping staff will not be permitted to enter your room, yurt or cabin during your stay. Fresh linens, towels and additional room amenities are available upon request.
- Our regimented cleaning will continue to occur after each check-out, which includes strict deep cleaning and sanitization of all touch-points and surfaces.
Food & Beverage (as of August 1, 2020)
- Until further notice we will offer breakfast at staggered times; this will be creating a safer experience for all guests and staff.
- For the safety of all, our food & beverage team members will not deliver any room service to your accommodation and will not enter your guest room.
Outdoor Sauna & Hot tub
- Our Outdoor Jacuzzi and Sauna is available to all guests but as we are operating, space is limited and only guests of one families/groups already traveling together. Staggered reservations will be in effect, including increased clean-up time between bookings to ensure our enhanced sanitation protocols are being met and to minimize guest congestion.